AFRICAphonie is a Pan African Association which operates on the premise that AFRICA can only be what AFRICANS and their friends want AFRICA to be.Towards fulfilling it's mission, AFRICAphonie aims:
- To promote person-to-person dialogue through seminars, workshops and conferences between main political actors, vulnerable sectors, and grassroots organisations;
- To expose the public to documentation (video, audio, paint) on Peace and PanAfricanism;
- To act as advocates and lobbyists for a peaceful Africa Renaissance;
- To encourage research and education on issues of democracy, development, human rights and enviroment protection inspired by indigenous knowledge of AFRICA;
- To build linkages and networks with local and international Peace and PanAfrican Organisations
AFRICAphonie is financed by grants, donations, and contributions by members.